We kindly invite you to participate in the conference and present biotechnology-related research. In particular we welcome undergraduate and graduate students as well as young researchers interested in the fields of: biotechnology, biology, bioengineering, bioinformatics, chemistry, chemical technology, chemical engineering, medicine, pharmacy, environmental studies, as well as other related fields. You are welcome to participate in Symbioza with an oral presentation or a poster concerning your research. Passive participation will also be possible.
Registration for the 9th IBS “Symbioza” closed 27th February 2020.
Participation forms during 9th IBS “Symbioza”:
- – Oral presentation (in English, duration: max. 10 min + 5 min discussion)
- – Research poster (prepared in English)
- – Passive participation
Requirements of abstracts and posters are in FAQ.
1) We only accept original research work
2) only one person is allowed to present a specific topic
3) only undergraduate, Master and PhD students are allowed to participate in the contest for the best research poster and oral presentation
In 2020, participation fee will be 100 zł (or €25). The fee includes – apart from full participation in the symposium – a conference package, a book of abstracts, lunches on the 2nd and 3rd conference day, snacks during coffee breaks and access to integration events.
After filling in the registration form you shall receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you expressed interest in active participation, a personal link to the abstract submission website will be sent as well.