Information about processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is the Warsaw Society of Biotechnology “Symbioza” with its registered office at ul. Noakowskiego 3/301, 00-664 Warsaw.
2. The data administrator can be contacted via email: email@example.com or in writing at the address of the administrator’s office.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the IX Intercollegiate Biotechnology Symposium “Symbioza” hereinafter referred to as “the Symposium” (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR).
5. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for implementation of goals indicated in point 3.
6. You have the right to access personal data, including:
a. the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b. the right to request correction (revision) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c. the right to request the deletion of personal data in the following events:
∙ the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected,
∙ the data subject has objected to the processing of the data,
∙ the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing,
∙ the data is processed unlawfully or the data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
d. the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data in the following events:
∙ the data subject questions the correctness of personal data;
∙ data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes data deletion, demanding their restriction instead;
∙ the administrator no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims;
∙ the data subject has objected to the processing of the data – pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds of objection;
e. the right to transfer personal data in the following events:
∙ the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by such person,
∙ the processing is automated;
f. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
7. Your personal data will not be processed in an automatized way and any decisions will not be made as a result of the automatized processing.
8. If you believe that the Data Administrator’s processing violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
9. Providing your personal data is a condition for participation in the Symposium. Refusal to provide data will result in being unable to participate in the Symposium organized by the data administrator.