We kindly invite you to participate in the conference and present biotechnology-related research. In particular we welcome undergraduate and graduate students as well as young researchers intrested in the fields of: biotechnology, biology, bioengineering, bioinformatics, chemistry, chemical technology, chemical engineering, medicine, pharmacy, environmental studies, as well as other related fields. You are welcome to participate in Symbioza with an oral presentation or a poster concerning your research. Passive participation will also be possible.
Registration for the 8th Intercollegiate Biotechnology Symposium “Symbioza” will be opened on 28th of January 2019!
Possible participation forms during 8th IBS “Symbioza”:
- – Oral presentation (English only, duration: max. 15 min + 5 min discussion)
- – Research poster (English only, 3 min presentation prepared in English should be also prepared)
- – Passive participation
1) We only accept original research work
2) only one person is allowed to present a specific topic (participants that do not obey this rule will be disqualified)
3) only undergraduate and graduate students are allowed to participate in the contest for the best research poster and oral presentation
In 2019 participation fee is only 100 zł (25 €). The fee includes – apart from full participation in the symposium – a conference package, a book of abstracts, lunches on the 2nd and 3rd conference day, snacks during coffee breaks and access to integration events.
After filling in the registration form you shall receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you expressed interest in active participation, a personal link to the abstract submission website will be sent as well.